Four for family members (Ouch. Kind of sucks in a way to have my sister home…)
Three for people I know from growing up here, studying in India, through other friends.
Seven for Send Something. I meant to do more there.
Twelve for Postcrossing. Clearly I’m a convert (and it’s a good home-from-work-at-midnight sort of thing).
Five for college friends, two of whom are quite decent correspondents.
Finally, four for people whose blogs I follow and enjoy.
120. Karen (@Postcrossing) -Virginia Beach
AND Lisa (@Postcrossing) -Little Rock
121. Becky Snailmailer (@Send Something) -Bethlehem
122. my sister the second – Boston
123. Liz C. -Chicago
124. L.R. McArthur (@Send Something) -Decatur
126. Tabatha H. (@Postcrossing) -Sorrento
127. Mayuri (@Postcrossing) -Ontario
AND Yuming (@Postcrossing) -London
128. Limner -Katy
129. Misty D. the Pen Thief -Ravenna
130. Lee H. -San Mateo
131. Dustin (@Postcrossing) -Ranch Cucamonga
AND Tracey F. (@Postcrossing) -Red Feather Lakes
132. Scott E. -Hong Kong
133. Alex K. -Seattle
134. John R. (@Postcrossing) -Mont Clare
AND Shannon (@Send Something) -Bellevue
135. Alex C. -Chicago
136. Linsey (@Send Something) -Tulsa
137. Paula (@Postcrossing) -OShawa Ontario, Canada
138. Megin F. -Seattle
139. Chris F (@Send Something) -Swindon, UK
140. Angie (@Send Something) -Bridgeport
141. Ramya S. -San Carlos
142. A Year of Letters -Morton
143. Ganga – Spring Lake
144. Becky Snailmailer (@Send Something)-Bethlehem
145. John R. (@Postcrossing) -Mont Clare
146. Olive O. -Monroe Township
AND Jasmine (@Send Something) -Las Cruces
147. Willow (@Postcrossing) -New Westminster, Canada
148. Jessica K. -Park Ridge
149. Karina (Postcrossing) -Moscow, Russia
150. Limer -Katy